Saturday, February 26, 2011

How Deep are You Willing to Go?- The True Power of Spiritual Awareness

I believe that I am a good person!  I follow the rules, I always go out of my way to make sure I act with integrity and I work hard.  The issue is years of verbal and emotional abuse have filled my core with junk!  A part of me believes that inside I am bad because people have told me this over and over.

Passing this lump of poison has been an ongoing process.  I am much better now, healed in many ways.  I understand I am valuable and contribute many good things to the world around me.  I am amazed at how far I have come over the years.  Yet I have come to a stubborn, deep rooted place that opposes anything good.

This unwanted part of me believes that I will fail.  It believes that I am no good.  It believes that I am ugly and clumsy.  It believes that I am a whore.  It believes that I am a lousy liar that everyone hates.  It believes that I smell.  It believes that I would be better off dead because I will never be able to show my face to people.  This core that is exposing itself refuses to politely leave me and allow me to live a fully confident life.  It sneers at my hopes and dreams, stepping on them and laughing. 

I believe that people reflect what is going on inside.  I think it shows up in relationships, experiences and ultimately a person's ability to succeed.  I can see how these thoughts have hindered me in many ways.  I accepted less than I was due. 

God allowed me to remove a layer of spiritual trash with my spiritual transformation.  The challenging thing is what this process has revealed.  The dark, shadow ball of my life's past trauma, hurts, pains and disappointments.  This dark space is calling on things around me that I do not want in my life. 

Now that I see the power I have given this darkness.  I am changing the game.  There is 95% light inside of me and goodness that yearns for more expression.  This is where my authentic power lies.  That dark place in me that I allowed to dictate and limit my potential is now exposed.  I have given my attention to the light.  I thank God for a deeper spiritual awareness.

Are you willing to see what is wrong, to do what is right?
patvilla.blogspot.com, livelearnlovelook.blogspot.com via Google images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...