Saturday, February 19, 2011

After the Devastation...The Purification of the Soul

I had a terrible day yesterday.  It left me doubting myself, my integrity and my ability to live out my dream.  I had a moment of losing hope and I wanted to give up.  I cried for a long time and tended to my wounds.  Now the devastation is over and I am looking at my dream.  I am not going to stop moving forward, the fire and desire in my belly still burns for success.  But the foggy presence of defeat has attached itself in my soul.  I can not be true to my vision with the marred corrosion of defeat attaching itself to my thoughts. 

I have to free my mind and get back to the place of clarity.  This is critical because I am nurturing and growing a vision. This vision needs to be feed healthy thoughts or the stench of foul dream destroyers will choke me out of my space.  After the devastation a purifying process must happen.  The sickness of defeat must leave my being or I will be crippled by its oppressive force. 

This is true for anyone looking to accomplish anything great.  Great success comes with major lows, the calm in between and extraordinary highs.  The important step that must happen after the devastation is purification!  If there is not a purifying the staleness of loss will linger and become interwoven in your work.  I do not know about you, but I want a pure work.  This is the type of foundation that is not easily broken.

My purification is going to a spiritual one.  Intense prayer, a healthy diet (leading to a possible fast), exercise and the speaking of life giving words.  Defeat will leave my presence and only life, a winner's attitude and a serious swagger will remain.  I am going to use this defeat to transcend my current existence and arrive in a fresh, clean, crisp and vibrant place.  I will not allow devastation to taint my dream. The devil and all of his evil dwell in the darkness of devastation.

If you want to take this journey with me I will post my daily activities on the Empowered Peace Facebook page.  I would like discussions to occur in the surroundings of the community forum.  This process will go on for me until I achieve a level of clarity and the freshness of a renewed mind, body and spirit.  You may stop, continue or just observe as your spirit guides. 

Here's to the trash going out and to the power of the spirit bursting through and taking us to new dimensions.  
If you are unable to view this video go to the website following this link

Are you ready to kick the $&!# out of your soul?
photo via: ehow.com, warmthofloveministies.blogspot.com via Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...