Monday, February 14, 2011

The Construction is Done and The Community is Waiting for You!

The construction is all done!  I have a few minor technical details to work out, but we made it to the finish line! 

What I would like you to see first are the community forums!  You can get there by using the navigation bar.  This is a place for us to really talk and share out hopes, concerns, struggles and good news.  I will start discussions on the Empowered Peace Facebook page or Twitter.  You can also start a discussion!  We are all family here!  I was inspired to add a community forum by my fellow blogger Thank Q!  You can find his blog by following this link

The other changes I made were simple.  I had a few buttons removed to enhance functionality. 

Look around the forums and enjoy!
photo via: iconarchive.com via Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...