Friday, February 18, 2011

Am I That Stupid...

I am 40 years old and I still have the ability to be stupid!  What was going on inside of me to allow myself to lie, because I thought someone was telling me the right thing to do.  How stupid can I be?  What the heck is wrong with me.

I hate the way failure feels!  I hate the way foolish feels!  I hate when I do stupid things and I should have known better.  If this were you and you told me what you did, I would say:  Do it over.  I would say do not give up.  I would say, it is not over and you can not stop trying.  It is sometimes easier to see the possibilities in others.

Today I am taking my own advice.  I am not giving up, even though I hurt like hell!  I am not giving in, even though I want to quit.  I am going to forgive myself and even though I feel like the biggest fool on the planet.  I refuse to play the role of the victim.  I am going to be the strong woman that I am and try to fix what I have done wrong. 
 
I say to you: DO NOT GIVE UP!  Your worse failures have rich lessons. 
photo via: redstar5.com via Google images

1 comment:

  1. Live and learn, CD! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. If I could think of something else encouraging, I'd say it :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...