Monday, March 28, 2011

"Working on Monday"- A Short Update

It is getting closer to the day of the official launch of my new business.  I am nervous, excited and full of anticipation.  The unfolding of my work will begin to meet with the needs of people around the world. 

As much as I have planned for this business, there are still many things not spelled out.  This is disappointing, but the work is just being done along the way.  I see such potential!  This business is another expression of my personal Empowerment.  This outlet of independence is filling my spiritual bank with big deposits. 

This post is going to be short, but my question to you:  Are you actively contributing to the future of your career? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...