Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Power of Journal Writing- A Tip for Empowered Living!

One of the most therapeutic activities I do is journal writing.  I have done it on and off over the years and find the greatest clarity when I put my thoughts on paper.  When I look back at the things I wrote and thought 15 years ago, I am amazed!  I can see a marked change in myself and the trouble areas that continue to challenge my perspective. 

I find that when I journal I am more aware of the world around me.  It is an Empowering action that returns great rewards.  These rewards enrich my life and help me find peace in a sometimes uncertain world.  I can find quiet and hear the voice of God. 

If you have never kept a journal or have not done so in a long time.  Get a journal and write out your thoughts, feelings and insights.  Try it for 2 weeks or a month and see how you feel. 
photo via: blisstree.com via Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...