Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank You, Comments and Things to Come!


Chaplain Donna

I wanted to take this opportunity to say "thank you" for visiting the Empowered Peace Website. Your response has been overwhelming and using the video clip above is the most personal way I can reach out to you on the Internet. Once again, from the bottom of my heart "THANK YOU!"

Comments are Precious

via google images
I love to hear from my readers, I've built a comment space for you at the bottom of each of my posts. Let me know how the articles are touching you, let me know what is on your mind, let me know what topics interest you. You can also tell me your story, each one of you has a unique story and yours matters to me. You can sign into the comment section or leave an anonymous message, the choice is yours, but please let me know your thoughts.

photo via

What are Empowered Peace and Spiritual and Personal Healthcare?

photo via
This is also an excellent opportunity to reiterate why Empowered Peace exists. Empowered Peace is a website that discusses personal and spiritual healthcare information. Why spiritual care? Spiritual care informs every area of your lives. It is the part that drives you to live, create, protest and find your place in life. When your spirituality is compromised it diminishes the quality of your life and steals your peace. The information given here will help you restore your peace and give you new perspectives on life and how to live it with quality.

Two Big Surprises!!

photo via
The last thing I want to tell, but certainly not the least... I have two big surprises coming up in the near future. I had to find a way to reward you and let you know how much you mean to me. I'm very excited, but you will have to wait a little longer before I can let you know. Keep checking into the site for further updates, you can also subscribe via e-mail for the latest updates. All subscriptions are free, just put your e-mail address in one of the subscription boxes on the side.

I think that is everything, I will be back soon with more great empowering information!

Blessings and Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...