Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surpirse Number 1 Revealed!


photo via janeheller.mlblogs.com
Just as I promised it is time to reveal surprise number 1!  The response to Empowered Peace has been more than I ever expected.  I thought you deserved something special for your dedication and support.  In honor of you and all of your interest in this website I have been working on a major re-design.  That's right, Empowered Peace will have a completely new look by the beginning of next week!  I can't wait!
Surprise number 2 came in the mail this week.  I can't reveal that to you yet, but here is a clue:

There will be 3 people feeling sweet and that is hard to beat! There will be more feeling bitter and that ain't no kitty litter. Stayed tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...