Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ted Haggard's Response


Mr. Ted Haggard has respectfully declined to posting or commenting on "Ted Haggard is Living His Dream, Are You?"  Thank you Mr. Haggard for responding to my request.

Chaplain Donna Ware to tedhaggard7
Jul 11 (3 days ago)
Dear Mr. Haggard,
I think it is wonderful that you have found the courage to pursue your dreams, in spite of your current circumstances and past mistakes. I'm following my dreams and I know the challenges this presents from many different directions. I just recently started a blog and I used you as the inspirational subject. It is titled: Ted Haggard is Living His Dream, Are You? I hope that you have an opportunity to read my post and offer your comments, I would treasure this as well as my readers. The blog is located at: www.empoweredpeace.org/ I would love to have you follow my blog.
Thank you,
Chaplain Donna Ware

tedhaggard7@aol.com to me (Chaplain Donna Ware)

12:02 PM (4 hours ago)

I read the blog and decided not to post it or to comment.
Ted Haggard, Sr. Pastor
St. James Church
Colorado Springs, CO

I will keep you apprised of any further updates.  God Bless You and Amen.

Why I Stayed: This book was written by the wife of Ted Haggard.  She shares her side of the story.
I Had to Say Something: The Art of Ted Haggard's Fall: This book was written by the male prostitute of Haggard's scandal. 
                                        




1 comment:

Join the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...